Cater Allen: Traditional and Modern
Our founders launched Cater Allen in Blackburn in 1816, promising those early customers a personal and professional service – and those principles are as important as ever to us today. We understand our clients have individual needs and we offer a range of current, savings and fixed-term accounts to meet the different requirements of personal, business and specialist customers.
What can you expect from us?
- We treat you as an individual, with a professional, friendly approach.
- We offer specialist bank accounts to suit your specific needs.
- We pride ourselves on our service – our UK-based client team will take personal responsibility for managing your enquiries.
- We give you easy, fast access to your accounts, by phone, post or online.
- We believe in simple and transparent banking solutions, now and in the future.
What you need to know
- Cater Allen is part of the Santander Group.
- Santander UK currently has a credit rating of A (Standard and Poor's).
- Cater Allen Private Bank has its own banking license and is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Read more about us in our Specialist Banking Brochure.