- You'll pay no fees to maintain the account.
- There's no minimum account balance.
- They're available to you if you have a self-invested personal pension and want to hold part of it in cash.
- You can transfer funds from one currency to another without any charges.
- Control is given to the SIPP Corporate Trustee who manages a customer's personal pension assets.
Additional information & interest rates
- We'll open your new account within 7 days. It'll be quicker if you're an existing customer, opening an account with us in the same name, as long as your circumstances haven't changed.
- Please make sure all sections of your application are complete, and you've attached the supporting documents listed within the Customer Identification Requirements (pdf) document. If anything is missing, this might cause a delay.
- Withdrawals must be through your SIPP provider and are processed electronically.
- You can manage your Investment SIPP account by phone or by post via SIPP provider.
- Interest paid on balances in pounds only.
- This account is subject to availability and may be withdrawn from sale at any time without notice.
Investment SIPP Account (GBP) - £ pounds
|Gross % p.a.
|AER % p.a.
Rates may vary and are correct as at 4 September 2023.
- Available for Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) accounts only.
- Interest rates are variable and tiered.
- Interest is calculated daily and credited monthly.
The gross rate is the interest rate we pay where no income tax has been deducted.
AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and shows what the interest rate would be if we paid interest and added it to your account each year.
It's important that you fully understand the account, interest rates and the relevant Terms and Conditions before submitting an application.
To view the interest rates for this account, click on Interest rates in the 'Additional information & interest rates' section above. To view all of our interest rates go to our Interest rates page.
Please contact your pension provider to discuss opening the account and completing an application form.
If you don't have a pension provider, please contact us on email@example.com to discuss your options.
A guide to our complaints procedure (pdf)
File size: 32.0 KB
A guide to your account (pdf)
File size: 808.9 KB
Banking Tariff (pdf)
File size: 59.0 KB
Change of Details Form
File size: 137.2 KB
FSCS Information Sheet and Exclusions List (pdf)
File size: 1.7 MB
Helping you manage your non-personal account (pdf)
File size: 46.3 KB